Welcome! Salve! Bonjour! Aloha!

Welcome to our blog! We're just two people who want to make a break out of a boring life. Until that day, we have this!

Feel free to comment, give suggestions, or say whatever floats your boat.
Happy Blog-Stalking! :)

Friday, 15 October 2010

"...You don't know what it's like to be nameless..."

"...You can talk about me 'cause I'm a hot tpoic..."
Haha, that was totally unrelated to anything at ALLLLL. But. That.Song.Is.Freaking.Pure.Awesomeness? Yeah. I went there son. ...NO! NOT THE ORIGINAL! The remake by Mayday Parade is far better. Silly goosies.
*ANYWAY*
It's my last day at the beach! AND I'M NOT TAN! WHAT THE HAIL IS THIS DISRESPECT! GOD, YOU SUN! ....I'm hyper. Shut uuupppppppppppppppp. Besides, no ones on Facebook. Well. No one I feel like having a somewhat civil conversation with.
I'm lazy. I'm posting this as is. And going back down to the pools to tan. Ya know. 16th floor, living it up, popping champange. Living large babe. But yeah. I'm out. BYE BLOG STALKERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment