****WARNING: Part of this is more like a rant. That was kinda an accident... Don't dig with that? Too bad. It's my blog.****
Well hello there. Name's KayDee, but I go by a couple of different writer's names so certain people don't know who I am. I lovelovelovelovelove to write song/stories/poems(hence the writer's names...), draw, sing, paint, take pictures, bike, and SKATEBOARDDDDD. :D .So basically, I'm a loser with no life and sure as hell proud of it. My dream is (and always will be) to get famous from music and make a change through it, and try to get different ideas into people's heads. I mean-- look at the world today. It's disgustingly corrupt, overly-critical, unloving, and so much more. Who wants to live in a world like that? I sure don't. That's why I'm gonna make a change in this world.
Anyway-- back to that great detail crap. Oh yes, be scared. This is gonna be a long-ass post.)
So, I've got most of my family still with me (thank God), but my Grandfather died two or three years ago while his wife died... five or six years ago I think? Either way, that's not the point. My dad has a brother (the Grandparents are on my father's side) and the estate and just about everything else was placed into his care/custody/whatever. That's cool. 'Cept. For two years, he didn't do shit with it. So it just kinda sat there, while my 'rents paid all the bills and he took little-to-no responsibilty. As a result of all of those series of events (there's so much more, which I am *NOT* posting), I haven't seen my only cousins for three or four years now, and I absoleutely hate that.
AH! DAMNIT! I NEED TO STAY WITH THE WHOLE ME THING! GRRRR! I need to finish this. So long story short(-ish?), I am a girl, unidentified age, blonde hair, blue eyes, POLISH!, love my friends, family is aiight I guess sometimes, loud, weird, I guess funny?, bored, crazed, high, possessed, WOOOOO, party! I have no adjectives left.
DONE. I PROMISE, NO MORE LONG POSTS LIKE THIS! Atleast, not for the 28 day thing. I'm not making promises about the regular posts. So yeah.
Bye blog-stalkers! I gots to go get honored for being an epic singer. (I'm surpisingly being serious about that!! :DDD)
No comments:
Post a Comment